Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Friends, Family and a night of fun

Okay, it's been since valentines day since we had all gotten together - everyone has just been busy with life and time sure flies by before you know it! It was memorial day weekend and a great opportunity for us to see one another. I enjoyed the dinner and seeing all the kids - it's been way too long! Dave and Busters was fun and it was great seeing the kids so excited (big and small kids....). Before you knew it the boys were off playing and somehow the girls were surrounding the bar... Joanna, JB, Danae and I proceeded to do a nasty bottoms up shot of redbull and gag-ermister... I totally enjoyed it but it went too quick! Here are a few pictures of the evening:



JB don't be mad, I love this picture -the girls and Cole are too cute!


Jo looking like a hot mama above with the cute couple Steve and Lisa, and little sweet Zach below, such a great picture!


So now I have three weeks until summer freedom and I can't wait! Lot's of exciting things coming up with Rhonda, Mike, Mom and Lee visiting for the 4th. Then the gathering at Danae and Jasons, and seeing the enter Dubinsky clan and their offsprings! Soon after JB, Jade and I are off to Phoenix for a SAHS reunion. Very much looking forward to those days.
In the meantime I realized somehow I have gotten way off track.Time to get back in shape so I can feel great - physically, and of course mentally. I never want to regress to my unhealthy self again. I know it will take time so I'm not going to beat myself up for some quick fix. Time, energy and work is what i'll need. Here is a picture of my dinner..... (I know I'm a freak) YUMMY, I really do loved BOCA burgers - always have I don't care what any of you say. Why do people think it's gross, I don't get it? I'm thinking they have never had one - that has to be it. Anyhow it's BOCA on a WASA cracker and salad. 120 calories for the BOCA, 45 for WASA and barey anything for the salad however the Paul Newman lighten up was about 35 calories for 2tbsp and I know I didn't use but a drizzle. It was yummy to my tummy!



Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment